Wednesday, December 24, 2008

LOL@WOW


Seriously though, they make like 165 million dollars a month off of WoW and the best they can do are in game cut scenes with their horrible character models/animation? I mean c'mon people, there's a reason machinima is really popular. Because anyone with a lot of spare time can do it basically for free. Is it wrong to expect more out of the biggest MMO developer in the world? This kinda crap is like turning in a book report without reading the book, everyone knows you really just don't give a damn anymore.

I don't want to sound like an ungrateful shithead but, is it bad to be kind of annoyed to recieve something for christmas that you specifically asked NOT to recieve? I mean I wasn't being cute, I really didn't want it, and what's worse is I can't even return it!

But that's another rant entirely

[EDIT]: So I received a lot of gift cards and unemployment for Christmas....sorta ironic.

Hal

No comments: